B.Tech. Information Technology
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To empower students to identify, formulate and solve computing problems by applying their knowledge in mathematics, theoretical computing and computer programming.
- To develop industry focused skills and leadership qualities to become successful engineers and entrepreneurs.
- To enable students to acquire skills to communicate effectively with the society and the constituents which enable them to collaborate as team members and team leaders.
- To instill professional work ethics and social responsibilities so that they can contribute to the betterment of the society as committed technical personnel.
- To inculcate a passion towards higher education, research and lifelong learning in the field of Information technology.