Electrical & Electronics Engineering
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To Educate and train graduates so as to equip them with the necessary academic background and practical experience needed to function as Electrical & Electronics Engineering professionals in a modern, ever-changing world.
- To prepare graduants for successful careers in industry to meet the needs of various organizational functions.
- To equip the graduants with ability to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to product design.
- To provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary Project so as to enable them better role players.
- To equip the graduants with foundation of the mathematical, scientific and engineering information necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems.
- To promote awareness of the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.